Thursday, September 14, 2006

Morgan Freeman= ahhhh the man knows how to speak a line!!

add in emotional background movie music now.

now add in Morgan Freeman's deep, emotional meaningful voice...

"I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitment only a free man can feel. A free man at the start of a journey, who's conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it acroos the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams... I hope.

Morgan Freeman (Shawshank Redemption)



amazing movie! this line at the end gave me chills. he is such a great actor flippin love this movie. i cried, i laughed, a was angry, i was perplexed, i felt so many emotions during this movie. one of my new favourites. I can't believe i hadn't seen it before! this line speaks to me....it really moved me. i just felt a connection with this line and my heart right now, as i prepare to leave on sunday. anyhoo, this whole post is random....

but that is me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home