Friday, June 16, 2006

Malaysia!!

YWAM Malaysia emailed me today and told me to mail in my application as soon as possible.. and that their program is filling up fast! My heart is there....just thinking about it gets me so excited:) This is what i honestly live for. Missions, overseas travel and development of third world countries! I want to live my life making a difference in the lives of these people. I want to bless them with all God has given me. He has places this on my heart. Our young adults group has started a series on 'The Dream Giver'. I can't wait to read this book! Allready, after the first session, so much has been revealed. It is helping me figure our this amazing dream I have and realize that it is possible... it is hard work and there will be a lot of ups and downs, but it is POSSIBLE... All things are possible in him. So I'm filling out the application out right now. I feel like it isn't filling out fast enough..haha. My hand is shaking even just writing answers to the questions. I'm so excited! I guess I should calm down seeing as I am not accepted yet. If he wants me there, it will happen:)

cheers, andriah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home