Monday, May 22, 2006

the other side of the world!

YEA:)

Smiles all around! Heather, my long lost humble friend who is living her life in the heart of Korea sent out a mass email yesturday to everyone back home. I cried...tears of joy of course. She is teaching ESL over there, and has been since September. I love her to bits and miss her lots! Heather, if your reading this... I wrote you the bestest email the other day, then the computer froze to my dismay. Just so you know. I will try again. I'm so glad that she is doing well, and that she is a proud new aunt to Finnigan Garrett Ohrt! Amazing name huh.. I want a nephew named Finnigan. Oh well...

On another note, I am very very sore! Kathleen and I went jogging up near the bruce trail...eeeeeee... not sure if I want to continue. I think I will stick to swimming as a workout. Speaking of Kathleen, I watched You've Got Mail yesturday with a cup of tea. I love that movie. I love Meg Ryan... love stories...I must watch Sleepless in Seatle soon!...went off topic.... back to being sore...On Saturday, I went mountian biking with Becca on her many acres of property. I've decided I like going downhill the best!

Still haven't heard from Sheridan, but I'm suddenly peaceful about the situation. Been talking wth a few people who are going...some seem like pretty great roomate possiblities. I'm trusting God in this.

Ohhhh sappy story. Kt's friend Laura and her boyfriend Matt, were backpacking in South America; after Laura was working in Bolivia with special needs Kids.While In Peru, Matt proposed! So awsome! And with special handmade wooden rings! I am so happy for them. They are the sweetest couple. Kt has the coolest friends who I have the pleasure of meeting.

Thats all the updates for now.

cheers :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw...man you rock my socks!!!! (i think you know who this is now) i read this a a smile broke across my face, and there was no stopping it...i love happy blogs...as rare as they are

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home